• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Looks like it's time for Jack to let er rip!

A Hanes commercial tie-in for GotG2. Maaan that's just weird.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
holy crap

I complete lost track of time playing Puyo Puyo Tetris. I forget how addicted I become with an endless Tetris run

now that I've managed to tear myself away, let's do this.

Neoxon

I've been avoiding any clips of GotG Vol. 2 outside of the official trailers. Can't wait to finally see the movie on Thursday.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69kSVQZYbJhYycY

That episode of Jack... really felt like a classic episode, even with the more extreme violence. The pacing and juxtaposition of serenity and intensity... it felt pretty nice.

I started out kinda worried for Ashi... but as soon as she pushed AN ENTIRE ARMY OFF A CLIFF IN ONE RUN, suddenly, it all looked much more hopeful.

(She mega-cleaned up that blood off her, before calling the bird to scale the mountain, too.)

I like how there were 3 goats that helped Jack find the portal and killing them made him lose his way cause he gave into the anger/ fear/ rage and how that's mirrored by the 3 god like beings that gift him the sword after he found his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom