• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so here's the part where I actually agree whole-heartedly that the plan is brain-dead stupid.

I could actually let the Gohan energy suck thing go but everything after this...

pirata

Unfortunately, I can't eat ramen. It's delicious, but every time I eat it, I get violently ill to my stomach, sometimes instantly, sometimes a few hours later. It sucks. I've tried it at multiple restaurants and the instant stuff, as well as ramen noodle snacks and stuff. It seems to be just ramen, since I can eat Thai and Vietnamese noodles just fine. Scared to try other Japanese noodle dishes, but I need to find out if I can eat udon and stuff sooner rather than later...just need to make sure I have a clear shot to a toilet...

Crocodile

Watching both the Super episode that just aired and this Kai episode becomes extra interesting being up to date on Japanese Super.

Also villains need to be less of a dick to their henchmen for no reason

Also heroes need to get less shook when they see villains kill their own henchmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom