• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Gah, something weird happened and I had to reboot.

I recall the part with Krillin and Piccolo getting turned to stone.

Massicot

"& INSTEAD OF USING THIS INSTA-STONE POWER ON THE REST OF YOU, I'M JUST GONNA FLY AWAY.

ALSO, I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER BREAKING THE STATUE TO ENSURE YOU DON'T TURN THEM BACK"

He wants to lure the rest into the ship for their energy to revive buu. They just talked about it.

TheOGB

Banned
Dabura really hit em with the :pacspit:
yfc3s.png

Crocodile

Interesting that Kirllin's hands turn to stone first even though he was spit in the face. Shouldn't he start turning to stone from the face out?

"& INSTEAD OF USING THIS INSTA-STONE POWER ON THE REST OF YOU, I'M JUST GONNA FLY AWAY.

ALSO, I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER BREAKING THE STATUE TO ENSURE YOU DON'T TURN THEM BACK"

I know everybody has already piled on you but they actually justify it this time. Pay attention :p

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

this part of the evil plan actually makes sense

he's intentionally drawing them in

and the stone spit thing isn't even the weirdest power you'll see in this arc. not dealing with strong aliens or whatever this time. actual magic is involved, so shit gets a little wierder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom