• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically this guy.
giant-robo-o.gif

Oh shit they did get the theme song. That's great! Man, this is just like old times. Genndy hasn't missed a step. This was fucking amazing. It's good to have you back, Jack. Time for Dragon Ball Super.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Just nuts & bolts" ... Jack is going to kill a human isn't he?

Oooh man I need the next one

Xe4

Banned
Good fucking start.

I'm going to be back next week when I have cable and a means to watch it, lol.

I was just commenting on the stream and context clues from your comments.

Hope to stay with ya'll a bit later next week.

: )

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Incredible return to the series with that first episode. Gendy got more story told and with fucking style in a half hour than a lot of shows do with an hours length. A visual feast and an animation treat. I can only tell the rest of the season is going to be something really special! I cannot wait for next Saturday!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's impressive that even with the darker tone and blood, it still feels like oldschool Jack.

Based on the preview, I'm guessing the Jack will end up killing one of those girls next week which is what will cause him to have that mental breakdown he seemed to have been suffering in the previews.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I should've been playing more Zelda or Nier Automata, but I got sucked into playing damn Clicker Heroes because free trophies.

But whatever, let's start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom