• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I expected something far more direct in respect to what it was going to do and how, but I am willing to believe it's finally going somewhere now that we've reached this arc.

On a more general note, I do feel like this arc finally has some stakes and I am more interested now than I was.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hunter x Hunter's dub has been fantastic. I think GitS is the only other show on the current block that's better.

It's pretty crazy. In the YEARS I was waiting for the dub licensor to be announced I figured anyone except Funi would completely botch it, but it's been really pleasant so far.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
150 people & not a single person was female?

& that was when Gon held a girl's hand for the first time.

Haven't been commenting in part cause of I've been reading yesterdays news. OP getting dumped for Tokyo Ghoul, think I'm mostly annoyed by how HxH will be airing a half hour later again.

Crocodile

That was pretty anti-climatic :p

I wonder if these thieves get how much they stand out. Almost all of them have very peculiar attire :p

EDIT: This music is pretty Akatsuki like :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom