• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The redo of a lot of early episodes of FMA always makes me wish they had just not made the anime until after the manga was over so we could avoid all of the chops in the remake. Oh well, BONES will continue to bone these adaptations and there isn't much we can do about it.
Yep BONES totally fucked up making one of the most well regarded anime's of last decade.

The redo of a lot of early episodes of FMA always makes me wish they had just not made the anime until after the manga was over so we could avoid all of the chops in the remake. Oh well, BONES will continue to bone these adaptations and there isn't much we can do about it.

As long as we eventually get a "full" adaptation even with a rushed opening I'm okay, at least in case of Soul Eater if they ever do a Brotherhood/Resonance we can easily tell people "watch 1-30ish of SE, then X - finish of Resonance"

daveo42

Banned
Yep BONES totally fucked up making one of the most well regarded anime's of last decade.

Both animes are good, but they chopped the start of FMA: B as to not retread tons of ground before the shift that happened in FMA 2003 and the original kind of went off the deep end after getting into BONES filler.

Crayolan

Who's there?

RfBIB.png

Edit: Damnit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom