• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of hope that Beware the Batman repeats because around the time it ends we'll be at "new" content for Naruto that I want to watch with yall

Seda

Even in a episode like this that's slower and transitional (and also fillerish, right?), characters are at least moving and interacting. Shippuden just spends so much time with characters standing and sitting around, or if they are moving, it's canned tree flying animation. Visually very boring.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even in a episode like this that's slower and transitional (and also fillerish, right?), characters are at least moving and interacting. Shippuden just spends so much time with characters standing and sitting around, or if they are moving, it's canned tree flying animation. Visually very boring.
They knew it was popular and wanted to see just how cheaply they could make it.

ckohler

Good point. I'd rather watch a comedy OG Naruto episode where stuff happens than a serious Shippuden episode where ninjas only talk.

TadkV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom