• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The fight really begins ne- er two weeks from now.

Yeah what was up with the slide whistle?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, seemed like some progress was made, with Goku back, training happening, & the androids finally found the gang.

Hunter X Hunter time.

But for god's sake, this disgusting OP cut.

XFfigEo.jpg

Uhm, obviously because you responded to my post in a manner that made it seem like you were trying to correct me by saying they mentioned the chamber in the manga when he was a kid. I responded by saying it was mentioned in the manga during the Cell Saga but not when he was a kid in the manga. And instead of agreeing with that then like you are now you said "NOPE. There was an episode about it with King Piccolo" which is about the anime.

So, I'm not exactly sure why you responded to me at all if you agreed with me. Nor do I get why you suddenly decided to talk about the anime if we both knew it was just the manga we were speaking about.
Yeah, I know some serious miscommunication going on here but the whole thing started when I said no one " watched Dragon Ball" which is referring to the anime and clarified it with my second post that it was shown in the anime, but only mentioned in the manga at that point.

That's where the whole point of contention came from but let's just drop it and watch some Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom