• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very much worthy of this show.

However, the next program isn't so I will Rocco League.
I'll rephrase-- As ToonamiGAF, on the whole, for the horrible people we are by extending its lifespan and torturing ourselves with it week after week, are not worthy of that show. Individual viewers make make their own personal cases, of course.

After surviving things like SAO2 and AGK this show feels like it's being run out of pity for anyone still watching. We are not worthy of a show this good. When it was NEW for the first time? This was mind-blowing. Adult Swim was a very different place back then.

It's fucking Sasuke time again. Yay...

74f06a588c596df2c9e30b1ca8a858c1a9d90d41_hq.gif

Moaradin

Proper Naruto gets filler bad not too far into Part 2. Not sure how far you guys are, but just catching the beginning, it seems pretty close to that huge downturn.

Eh. Early on is pretty rough but Part 2 has its moments. It does have the best arc after all.

Crocodile

It wouldn't be Naruto without flashbacks smacking you in the face :p

You come off as immensely obnoxious and full of yourself.

There's something called tact. It's not difficult to maintain.

Really having a hard time finding the problem here. But please tell us more about how to spend our Sunday morning watching anime :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom