• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

I dropped the anime long before this, but I remember being bored with this in the manga as well.

Also, they need to hire better effects animators. That Chidori Sword looked like shiiiiiiiit.

Ending in the middle of a fight? Good plan.

Fuck you too Naruto.

The DBZ method. I see.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmm, another episode of Assassination Classroom where they have characters switching to English to establish it's Japanese people talking to Americans.

Wonder how Funimation will handle those scenes.

....oh right, One Piece time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
THAT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE BEBOP & ROCKSTEADY

MICHAEL BAY CONTINUES TO RUIN CHARACTERS FROM BELOVED NOSTALGIC FRANCHISES UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guys, Sasuke is clearly ready to take on his brother.

But then he loses.

And decides to take on the leaf because reasons.

But then he realizes his remaining clans members are evil, and they've all been the victim of a curse.

Because the god that made chaka is trying to destroy the world for reasons, because her sons had reasons to do things.

But it's all okay because Sasuke and Naruto forgive each other for reasons.

And that's Naruto.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wish they'd get Paul Robertson to do more art for more games. The art style for the Scott Pilgrim game was great.

Guys, Sasuke is clearly ready to take on his brother.

But then he loses.

And decides to take on the leaf.

But then he realizes his remaining clans members are evil, and they've all been the victim of a curse.

Because the god that made chaka is trying to destroy the world for reasons, because her sons had reasons to do things.

But it's all okay because Sasuke and Naruto forgive each other for reasons.

And that's Naruto.

I know you guys dont like Naruto but the inconsistency with talking about spoilers is still kinda annoying. Meta nearly chewed my head off one time cuz I mentioned a single plotpoint in the future in a spoiler for One Piece but stuff like this keeps being talked about all the time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
One Piece pacing isn't that much better, you people.

While One Piece's pacing is terrible, more happens in One Piece on a chapter by chapter basis than almost any other weekly shounen manga series, so it's pretty rare that it feels quite as dire as, say, that episode of Naruto just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom