• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's over! Fuck you Guren and Yukimaru! Burn in Filler Hell with Sora and the Curry of Life!

It was nice of them to stretch out what was literally one page into a super long and boring filler arc. Wait, did I say nice? I meant fucking evil. Time for One Piece.

And we're finally back to canon!
It's not like it becomes awesome right away, but it's fairly decent for a while with a number of good moments.

And that's done and over with. I imagine I would be even more annoyed with this shite if I had watched the entire filler arc with you guys.

Moaradin

Toonami has a pretty damn solid line up right now. Naruto going back to being watchable means there's no show I want to skip out on.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
uuggghhhhhh

I know my friend keeps saying I should check out the TMNT movies for myself, but they just don't look good to me, especially with Michael Bay attached to them....

Raxus

Toonami has a pretty damn solid line up right now. Naruto going back to being watchable means there's no show I want to skip out on.

Yep, pretty good line up for the forseeable future outside of parasyte and perhaps whatever replaces Champloo.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
lol

Kakashi & Naruto > Sakura & Granny

Deidara escaped from the former. Sasori lost to the latter. Pretty clear to me!
Being completely serious here, kishimoto had ended up giving her a pretty good moveset, especially by the end, if he actually would have used her more she would hold her own alot except for some of the more stronger people on the show if you know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom