• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibibymxWCj9vwC.gif

Crocodile

How did Hellsing beat Alcucad Dracula (hurray we get to say that now) the first time? This guy is nutz!

Anderson said "Time for you to get rekt Maxxy!" LOL

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Anderson had enough of your shit.

I want to remind you all, that Alucard/Dracula in this series LOST to the original Van Hellsing, imagine how crazy strong he was

One of the series' few mysteries, and best left unknown.
But imagine how awesome Abraham Van Helsing must have been if he took down this Dracula.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so that happened

most OP character in all of anime

good night

Also Van Helsing had to be the biggest badass in the history of the galaxy

Line_HTX

aaaAAAaaa! He absorbed the powers of Rip van Winkle and that Jojo's character card guy I forget his name AND his entire army in the past.

Definitely better than Dracula Untold haha.

I'm starting to like Anderson. Goodbye Maxwell, AMEN!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Not sure if this was explained already or will be but...

Alucard technically isn't immortal. Every time he's mortally wounded or "killed", he simply loses one of his lives, which was one of those familiars. However since he has so many lives, he's technically immortal.

Soulflarz

Banned
Not sure if this was explained already or will be but...

Alucard technically isn't immortal. Every time he's mortally wounded or "killed", he simply loses one of his lives, which was one of those familiars. However since he has so many lives, he's technically immortal.
Not explained yet, but I dont see how this is a plot spoiler for those who dont know.

So yep, thats absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom