• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

Slowpoking on this hard as a few pages late, but what the hell.
Oh ew.
No wonder Alucard pleaded with him not to use it.

image.php

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This episode always makes me think of Michiko e Hatchin.

Which is another show that always seemed like a no-brainer for Adult Swim.

Crocodile

The term alien in this show always bothers me. What is and isn't an alien!?

Its a very oddly anthrocentric viewpoint in a narrative setting where humans shouldn't be any more important than any other sentient species. It really stood out as odd in the episode with the Chameleoian.

I really wish more shows did take art cues similar to Space Dandy when it comes to space, a lot of sci-fi shows don't make space so colorful and stick to the usual black and white stars. Especially since the train they were on is similar to Intergalactic Express 999 which Space Dandy probably was inspired by.

I was wondering how common is interspecies breeding, since Adelie had a single mom. Was her father the same race, because what is the chance of that if she is a rare alien? Plus how would they categorize them in that case. Not only that but Dandy obviously has the hots for anything with T&A, even alien babes, and there are only 1 1/2 other human chicks in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom