• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, in the manga we discover there is a titan in the wall right after they defeat Annie while everyone is still there, all the scenes after the credits were from the next chapter adapted out of order. In the manga all those scenes were with the knowledge the walls were made out of titans

DUN DUN DUNN!!! What does it all mean!?!?!? Oh well, I'm sure we'll definitely find out the answer to that and all our other questions in the next season. Right? RIGHT!?!?! Anywho, goodbye for now, Attack on Titan. Time for Bleach.

Korigama

So this was the show that got so many people who weren't interested in anime interested in it or back into it...whatever. Can't say I understand why at all. I've seen worse, but I've seen better too.

Raxus

Assassin's Creed Unity would have been a million times more interesting if they went with the female templar as the lead character.

Okay, in the manga, Mikasa is still on the wall when the wall titans are revealed. And it LOOKS at her. The Survey Corp hurry the fuck up and cover it (remember, Titans are solar powered) to keep it from awakening.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Hey can we not talk about shit in the manga that hasn't been talked about in the anime yet?

The fuck

Amikami

Banned
Yo Toonami Gaf.

I'm just going to slink in with my tail between my legs and act like I've been in here all night.

I think I would have liked this show more if it wasn't hyped to high heaven. It gives the show a perception of quality that it can't possibly fulfill, and it makes the flaws in the show all the more noticeable. How can people be disturbed by something that's pretty laughable at times

throw_a_blanket_over_it__by_brelolli-d62brx8.png

ckohler

So, there are Titans in the walls? I still have zero idea what the hell these things are. At this point I don't think there is an answer other than:

its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Time to say goodbye(for now) to one of adult swim's longest running shows. Or is that net saturday?

Wilsongt

So, there are Titans in the walls? I still have zero idea what the hell these things are. At this point I don't think there is an answer other than:

its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit.jpg

There is somewhat of an answer, at least how titan shifters come to being. Also, a reason for why Titans eats people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom