• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only that was really Sai....

tumblr_mm3d53Y8ng1rl6ypdo1_500.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I will never figure out just how Shippuden, even by the standards of Endless Shonen, managed pacing this shitty and never got cancelled.

Pretty much.
Though I think Kubo is a bigger hack, with all the pretentious shit he tries to pull.

I'm not convinced Kubo thinks his writing is any good, I'm pretty sure he's just trying to see what kind of crazy shit he can get away with and still make money.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm not convinced Kubo thinks his writing is any good, I'm pretty sure he's just trying to see what kind of crazy shit he can get away with and still make money.

You think he's pulling a "Springtime for Hitler"?
... Sadly I can believe that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What the hell is a "Springtime for Hitler?"

It refers to when someone tries to make something with intent of failing, but it ends up being a success.
It comes from the Mel Brooks comedy The Producers, where a scumbag producer tries to get rich by producing a play that would guarantee bombing on the first night. Picking a pro-Nazi script with insane actors hoped it would offend and die, but it ended up succeeding thanks to the sheer audacity of it and people seeing it as a comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom