• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's he gonna do with a male cadav---

Oh god.

p9gY3uV.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Okay, what is this "The Heart She Hollar" show.
*looks it up* Patton Oswalt's the star?! Come on man, you're better than this!

The weirdest thing to come out of last hen was cell phone games being successful enough to get tv commercials (with celebrities and high quality cgi to boot)

ckohler

Are you guys crystal clear how Sai lost his book? Just in case the two flashbacks weren't enough, he dropped it when Kabuto tackled him. Remember that? It was during his battle with Orochimaru.

Then Sakura picked it up. I know they didn't flashback to that happening, so you might be confused. Just trust me. That's how it got into her bag. Got all that? Usual,y Kabuto will explain this in lengthy detail but we have to keep the pacing quick here.

todd360

Lol little big planet commercial. Well they other guys were busying making the same games. Is making third game in a franchise.

daveo42

Banned
Okay, what is this "The Heart She Hollar" show.
*looks it up* Patton Oswalt's the star?! Come on man, you're better than this!

I don't really get anything about the show, including people who like it. It's odd just for being odd, but somehow is even worse than Tom Goes to the Mayor and Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job.

Also Patton does a shit ton of small stuff here and there. They can't all be winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom