• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

So, uh... Piccolo is Adrian Peterson?
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm reading my TV captions. What was that attack name? Was that the JP name of Special Beam Cannon Fire?

The jogging on Snake Way begins
until that lewd snake lady appears I guess.

Be back later for Dubben Lagann. YAY-YAH!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im ignoring this episode of naruto shippuden to watch naruto shippuden from when I left off in a much much later arc.

daveo42

Banned
Oh boy...Naruto is on.

Wasnt DBZ originally meant to be Gohan's arc or something

It was meant to clear up the last hanging bit of the story about Goku and where he's actually from. It's supposed to end at the end of the
Frieza arc but got stretched out for an additional two arcs.

Mik317

SPOILERS OUT THE YINGYAN ABOUT NARUTO and stuff

Sai is so fucking pointless...like nothing happens with his character at all.. He basically only exists to give Ino a match for the "ending".

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So I've been going through Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, and it has all the ninja techniques Naruto fans crave. Substitution with logs, shadow clones, summoning.
The difference is that it doesn't take 5 minutes to explain everything. It's much faster and has better action.

And it predates Naruto by 5 years.

Oh and the Red Ranger is named Sasuke, while the Black Ranger is named Jiriya (and he speaks perfect English).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
In other words. Nothing.

I am pretty sure if you skipped this entire arc you will not miss much besides Sai's introduction.

And that's completely pointless either way. I am curious on which arcs in Naruto actually matter even in the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom