• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
bow-70s.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So get this, the next episode that follows is a recap of the series so far (a PLANNED one, unlike the crappy TV version of the bath house episode), which is perfect for when this returns after movie month.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So get this, the next episode that follows is a recap of the series so far (a PLANNED one, unlike the crappy TV version of the bath house episode), which is perfect for when this returns after movie month.

Good timing

So uh. The gang is just not going to try to both with survivors and rescue operations of the what are surely countless millions of beastmen that fell/collapsed/exploded during that whole ordeal? Okay!

Good job, buddy. And they all lived happily ever after. Pretty good show, eh guys? I'm just glad Simon defeated the supreme evil and now everything is good. Time for Inuyasha: The Final Act.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

The recap episode is actually really awesome too.

TheOGB

Banned
Huh, that is some excellent timing.

ckohler

So uh. The gang is just not going to try to both with survivors and rescue operations of the what are surely countless millions of beastmen that fell/collapsed/exploded during that whole ordeal? Okay!

That likely happens seeing as how Beastmen are citizens in part 2.

Puruzi

Banned
Shit gets so fucking crazy in part 2, wish I was watching this for the first time like some of you guys.
Still great on rewatch though

Line_HTX

The full moon will turn them into giant apes.

Ahh, I remember how I loved this episode the first time I saw it.

I thought they would play "Libra Me From Hell," but oh well, EVEN BETTER LATER!

Chad-genome had the best hair.

It's time for Final Act. I hope Mike and Shippo don't take too much time. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom