• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
she needs an adult

I am an adult

lLGKsTS.png

So the entire episode is based on... the new leader being a gigantic idiot. What's the point of having a flamboyantly gay bridge member and major character on the ship if he isn't going to enforce logic, anyway? Jeez.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hold on, the new CoD is out tomorrow?
Wow, shows how little I care about the series...

Ultratech

So the entire episode is based on... the new leader being a gigantic idiot. What's the point of having a flamboyantly gay bridge member and major character on the ship if he isn't going to enforce logic, anyway? Jeez.

Logic doesn't have much place in this show.

hahaha

daveo42

Banned

Basically shows how the loss of Kamina has left the entire crew without any clear direction or clear leader to get everyone focused on what their true goals are.

Raxus

In their defense they are adapting remarkably well considering they came from holes in the ground. I doubt they would know what bad acting looks like.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hold on, the new CoD is out tomorrow?
Wow, shows how little I care about the series...

I was as surprised as you when I saw the OT like an hour ago, not that I dont care, I dont, but still I would have thought I would have known it was coming out sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom