• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

Yea but region locking :(
Yeah but buying them and a region free player is still cheaper than the Japanese blurays.

Is it still the same box?

Yeah but the blu ray box is the hypest thing ever. Id post pictures but they have spoilers on them.
Yes, everything is the same. There are some manufacturing errors partially responsible because of the printing plant not letting the glue on the disc trays set, and Gainax sending master recordings that have audio present but no video present for a small amount of time so they had to splice in DVD footage where the missing video was supposed to be.

I'm so glad I have the GL dvd set that was like $30 at Best Buy on impulse, while the BR would be nice I'm just glad to have it in any format.

Soulflarz

Banned
They're releasing "cheaper" sets now.
4-5 episodes for like $50.
Still fucking disgusting though...

I'm not paying that either. What is this, Game of Thrones, where if the licenses for streaming one day expire theyre basically going to encourage mass piracy? (I say GoT cause some dont want to pay for an entire service for one show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom