• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
han-solo-salute-o_zps2bbfb250.gif

Crocodile

"You're dead but you're not gone because you're inside of that girl"

LOL

and course blond asshole would be one of the few to survive. Those two should just high five each other for living.

Also LOL at this guy just narrating shit now

Moaradin

I genuinely don't know how they got away with airing some of the shit in this episode. Even with the minor censors. When anybody says X can't air on Toonami, they should point to this show.

Everything is ending on Toonami.

Would really like to hear some kind of announcement of an anime having another set of episodes.

*coughSpaceDandycough*

Soulflarz

Banned
I genuinely don't know how they got away with airing some of the shit in this episode. Even with the minor censors. When anybody says X can't air on Toonami, they should point to this show.

Gladly will :p

So im solidifying my view that how good an episode is has a negative correlation to Alucard overkilling everything.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm surprised she hasn't yet.
I guess Alucard is on a whole different level.

Then again, she just became a vampire a while ago.

Yes alucard is almsot god tier level as he is the original vampire, infact because he is the OG vamp it makes seras a special vampire stronger than most average ones

I'll admit, I liked Inuyasha when it first started. So I guess I'll give The Final Act episodes a shot...even if I don't know what was going on before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom