• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

jph139

Note: That douchey looking guy is not Hiroshi. They just look really similar. They're not even, like, supposed to be confused with each other.

It took me like 90% of the episode to figure that out first time I watched it so, yeah, be aware.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Note: That douchey looking guy is not Hiroshi. They just look really similar. They're not even, like, supposed to be confused with each other.

It took me like 90% of the episode to figure that out first time I watched it so, yeah, be aware.
He didn't sound like a half decent Spike impersonation.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
My memory is a little rough about this part of the series, but I'm pretty sure that's not Hiroshi. That's the actor that Hiroshi was supposedly asked to fill in for.

Gotcha.
Yeah, this show's got like 5 episodes left. No way it's this easy

Moaradin

I am just not hyped at all for Fallout 4. Maybe because I've played too many big open world games lately. I want less 100+ hour games.

Crocodile

His voice, Sanji's VA, doesn't sound much like Hiroshi's previous appearances which helps make the distinction clear.

ckohler

LICH KING DEMARCO ‏@Clarknova1 2m 2 minutes ago
We aren't done with the goodies #Toonami fans. Tonight at 2:30 we premiere an animated music video from BOOTS, it's worth staying up for!

How are they fitting all this stuff in? The opening Intruder II thing was like five minutes long.

Top Bottom