• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

I feel like this play up of the dad's ""memory"" is stretching the drama too much.

Man just saw the love of his life taken away in the most impossible way and survived a monster attack ... and now the whole world is telling him his wife is alive and that he's just confused from a trauma.

He doesn't know what to believe even though he knows what he saw.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You can't say this is better and more tolerable than Akame.

What? This show isn't the greatest thing ever, but it shits on Akame ga Kill from a great height.

That one little moment of Migi figuring out how to save Shinichi by replacing his heart was more interesting than anything in the last five or six episodes of Akame.

I know this'll sound crazy, but most anime fans think Parasyte is excellent, even if you and chunks of anime gaf don't like it.

I was more referring to how it feels like bemoaning the block's acquisition of this show from the start feels like it's colored some impressions here, when people didn't really start shitting on Parasyte for a while yet when it was airing.

Top Bottom