• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So far, based on what I've seen:

It's like Charles Dickens came back to life and made an anime.

Edit: :eek:

Aaaaand now his father is being an asshole.

What the fuck is this, a Charles Dickens novel?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I personally think (most of) the overdone corny British accents fit an overdone corny show :p

I mean that in the best way possible.

The last 14 minutes have been hilarious due to not only how over the top everything is, but how big a fucking asshole Dio is. I hate him, but fuck me if he isn't a glorious asshole.

Neoxon

first impressions of the dub:

- JYB is...........fine, but still seems like an odd choice considering his history
- omg Seitz is just having the time of his life as Dio
- these freakin' accents, they're so cheesy it's hilarious
- It's not Sentai bad, but it's not as good as the Part 3 test dub
Yup, you can tell that Seitz is having way too much fun as Dio.

bigkrev

Those Applebee's commercials are super sad and miss the point that no one ever chooses to go to Applebees if they have any other option

I wish i had a jojo button. Oh wait its called Crunchyroll. Use the promo code mudamudamuda and get 75% off your first 70 months or something.

Nairume

Banned
I personally think (most of) the overdone corny British accents fit an overdone corny show :p

I mean that in the best way possible.
It's honestly a really good dub (barring one exceptionally bad voice in part 2) that just unfortunately got lost in the shuffle because of everything hilariously dumb surrounding the DVD release itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom