• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
This is actually my favorite arc coming up here in shippuden. I like it when the show remembers Naruto is in the title of the show.

Crocodile

So the frog guy getting wrecked was a genjutsu?

Also if this power-up takes this long to charge, when is it ever useful in a real fight?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Please remember that Jiraiya is one of if not the strongest person in Naruto at this point

and even compared to later characters he's no slouch

Giant rhinooooooo

Cu3kbA3WcAAYtKT.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We've never seen someone with multiple types of summons before right?

Is it because he has six bodies?

You can summon pretty much anything if you have the right circle thingy. Odds are he's just got a bunch of crazy animals in a cellar he calls on.

The froggy song really set Human-Frog relations back a few years.

That's why it's so inspiring to see Pervy Sage and his frogs be so close.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Pain really is the best villain in naruto, just a lot about him that is well thought out, his backstory is good and his fights are always used for smart battling and are fun to watch

Ponn

Banned
Please remember that Jiraiya is one of if not the strongest person in Naruto at this point

and even compared to later characters he's no slouch

The whole power level thing gets so goddamn ridiculous later on. You think you have them figured out then nope. I mean its better than DBZ where its the same two characters who can only beat the sudden big bad, people get rotated in who you thought were totally outclassed by that point. It just makes trying to call power levels pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom