• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
That surprised me as well. How long are they gone for?

Leorio and Kurapika will return for the Yorknew City Arc, the one after this one. Kurapika is actually the main character of that arc. After that they're pretty much retired for the remainder of the series.

Gon and Killua are really the central characters of the series.

ckohler

There's nothing scarier than...

UdOMyW5.png

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Seriously guys, I'm sort of annoyed that "guess which hand the coin is in" was more exciting than the big space battle stuff tonight.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Seriously guys, I'm sort of annoyed that "guess which hand the coin is in" was more exciting than the big space battle stuff tonight.
Probably because we actually cared about the characters & remembered what the motivation for playing the game was.

I honestly have been zoning out of IBO the last few weeks, & in return, have been lost on why they've been fighting. Granted, part of it is my fault for not paying attention (I paid a little more attention this week), but it's hard for me to care considering the last few episodes we had to deal with. Though it seems we could be heading back to good episodes, so hopefully it'll make me care again.

Leorio and Kurapika will return for the Yorknew City Arc, the one after this one. Kurapika is actually the main character of that arc. After that they're pretty much retired for the remainder of the series.

Gon and Killua are really the central characters of the series.

Well that's disappointing. I was hoping they would be more important.

lol

Okay now I sign off for the night. Good night.

Well that's disappointing. I was hoping they would be more important.

As said before, Gon and Killua are really the main central characters, but really one of the best things about this series is their relationship. Just the whole going on adventures with your best friend and getting stronger while having fun, none of that shounen rival crap other series do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom