• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"You're tough. Cool."

Well, "Season Finale" is accurate now. I'm still surprised Season 2 is happening.

Crocodile

"Season Finale"

They know :p

I wonder if Toonami pushed the timeline for OPM S2 up? Maybe not and there's no proof yet but I'm going to speculate as much right now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Probably looking into it, buuuutttt

....knowing that we're getting a 2nd OPM season & they said "season finale"....

....could they already be working out plans to get OPM 2 on the block in the future???

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

....could they already be working out plans to get OPM 2 on the block in the future???

given the ratings I'd be shocked if they weren't

You know, this show would have been better off not telling us that there's exists police and prisons in this world.

Like what's even the point if Hunters like Hisoka can get licenses that allow them to be exempt from the law and a family of assassins can have tour buses legally taken to their estate?

Just don't even bother with the police. Just start off by saying everyone is FUCKED.

I think it's a no brainer that it's not an "if" but "when" the new season of OPM will appear on Toonami.

EDIT: Maybe even a simulcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom