• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
As an aside, this is a bit hard to appreciate since every battle after the Sayian saga looks pretty much the same. Like this could have easily been a fight from 50 episodes ago :p
YES. I sometimes feel like a broken record, but I just feel no difference between these forms aside from "oh man I can move faster & my punches land harder" & Gohan's new "form" is....slightly more blonder hair with random bits of electricity.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yes because the first three moves you stole worked so well, why not the fourth move you stole.

YES. I sometimes feel like a broken record, but I just feel no difference between these forms aside from "oh man I can move faster & my punches land harder" & Gohan's new "form" is....slightly more blonder hair with random bits of electricity.

A lot of love for DBZ is pure unfiltered nostalgia.
It's Member Berries on Steroids.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A lot of love for DBZ is pure unfiltered nostalgia.
It's Member Berries on Steroids.
Yup, I fully understand this & I don't feel as frustrated knowing that you guys are able to look through the rose-tinted glasses & see that the series hasn't aged well.

.....I mean, what is the difference from this kamehameha in comparison to Vegeta's Final Flash? They have different colors?

Yup, I fully understand this & I don't feel as frustrated knowing that you guys are able to look through the rose-tinted glasses & see that the series hasn't aged well.

.....I mean, what is the difference from this kamehameha in comparison to Vegeta's Final Flash? They have different colors?

The poses when charging up are different.

DominoKid

More or less. Different handmotions too.

Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, Kamehameha, burning attack

They all do the same shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom