• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

They anime cut the scene from the manga where the now zombied Chinese medicine dude fights Jonathan, and lives to tell Dio about the Ripple.

Ah ok. I know they were under a strict episode count to get both Parts I & II in under a season but that would have been nice to keep.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One thing to learn about this part of part 1 jojo, the next couple episodes including this one is known as a slow a plodding point in part 1, it doesn't help that davidpro had didn't have much money during these parts either

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So the name changes have started, then? How confusing do the name changes get?
I think this was the only name changes for Part 1. Part 2 doesn't have many as well.

..............Part 3 & beyond, though....They're not "confusing", but a few are "huh, how did they come up with THAT as the alternative?"

Concerning Jojo and whether the cheesiness is intentional, I feel like in the manga, it wasn't for part 1. The later parts aren't so much cheesy as weird. I suspect the anime adaptation intentionally played up the cheesiness.

Speedwagon is really hot
TadkV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom