• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

so if the zombies die in sunlight...

how the fuck did Moria expect to rule the world?

I'm still wondering how Moria expected the original hosts to survive long enough for him to do anything with the zombie army. They'd either leave the triangle and die or die of starvation in the triangle or whatever.

cntr

Banned
I've heard of a manga, don't remember its name, which has been running for like a decade while only a few hours have passed in-universe.

I've heard of a manga, don't remember its name, which has been running for like a decade while only a few hours have passed in-universe.

Akagi? There is a mahjong game that lasted forever, such that the anime adaptation actually ended in the middle of it.

I'm still wondering how Moria expected the original hosts to survive long enough for him to do anything with the zombie army. They'd either leave the triangle and die or die of starvation in the triangle or whatever.

He sends them off in the cabins of their ship. As long as they don't touch sunlight they live their normal lives.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh right, Blackbeard.

......................we gonna learn the aftermath of that match between Ace finally?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Only like a couple weeks have passed since Alabasta, so the events of that arc are still fresh in people's minds in-universe.

Ray Down

Banned
Blackbeard gonna be great when he comes back.

The stuff with him and Luffy asking if he seen Sky Island is one of my fav small moments of ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom