• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I trust that we're not gonna have to go through Kuropika & then Leorio going through the same lecture that Gon & Killua went through learning about Nen & Ten & Zen & Ren

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I think people need to remember most of the Hunters are stone cold killers. Many are straight up insane murder machines.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I trust that we're not gonna have to go through Kuropika & then Leorio going through the same lecture that Gon & Killua went through learning about Nen & Ten & Zen & Ren
The show
basically ignores Leorio and his fascinating training.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
What's kind of funny is all the characters we're seeing in the credits aren't showing up for some time and are some very important characters.

I mean, what if someone just gets the Hunter license and never does anything with it? I feel like this Nen shit is a bit of a weird requirement. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

cntr

Banned
Man, I think I'm going to go back and binge the previous HxH episodes. I've only read the manga, and I've forgotten most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom