• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's the night of finales

DBZ Kai's Cell arc is just about done

Jojo Part 1 is just about done

IBO is finishing up tonight

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I guess that was the end of the first arc or something?

Overall, I liked it a lot.

I think the overblown narrations eventually stopped being fun and started being annoying, but I did have fun watching.

I guess I just am kinda done with the anime tendency to explain every single thing. Like, it's a visual medium, you can just show something happening without having a character narrate it.

Like just SHOW him putting his hands in the fire, we can understand what he's doing and why.

Damn Mika
KuGsj.gif

To clarify, each part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure follows a different JoJo as they encounter incredibly unusual situations, strange allies, and enemies more bizarre than the last.

Each part brings something new to the table thanks to drastically different settings, characters, and even plot setups. It's how it's managed to stay great all these years.

To clarify, each part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure follows a different JoJo as they encounter incredibly unusual situations, strange allies, and enemies more bizarre than the last.

Each part brings something new to the table thanks to drastically different settings, characters, and even plot setups. It's how it's managed to stay great all these years.

I'm looking forward to continue following the series. How I didn't get into it before now, I have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom