• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Oh neat new opening (and its a remix?)! Weird that its here and not at the end of the Thriller Bark arc/beginning of the next arc. I'm also surprised we got the full 2+ minute opening.

It's a cover of the original opening

By South Korean boy band DBSK/TVXQ who were originally five members but then had a messy, messy break up due to three of the members not liking the contracts with their company that were really like slave contracts, resulting in them leaving and forming their own group, JYJ.

(I know too much about this.)

That was a nice treat. Turned the volume up for that.

I hope the cut is literally just the regular sized version. Like when the Straw Hats sung the song and they kept the whole thing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here's how One Piece works.
2:30 opening
Opening with Gold Roger (it changes up)
Recap
Only about 17-18 minutes of actual content, and even then it's padded.

We need a remake soooo bad...

Theyve been doing this Everytime we got a new opening this entire year and all y'all are LEGIT SHOOK about it.

They never did it with One Piece

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This is the last opening to do the "and here's Gold Roger, Shanks, Strawhat family, Mihawk, etc" sequence. Future openings are more well developed and more based on the current arc that's airing (at least for a little while)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
last time, luffy ended the arc so they could finally get back on track to that fishman island place they were talking about

Here's how One Piece works.
2:30 opening
Opening with Gold Roger (it changes up)
Recap
Only about 17-18 minutes of actual content, and even then it's padded.

We need a remake soooo bad...

I've stopped watching the anime; it's pretty sad, but I cannot deal with the abysmal pacing that's ruining story arcs.

cntr

Banned
The tenth opening is great if you're familiar with the series, since it has everything in it

e: lol I forgot how long all the openings were

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So even if Zombie Luffy had the strength to stop that punch, his feet still would have slid on the ground. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom