• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If there was a Naruto Kai, that would be like 2 minutes tops.

Fuck the pacing, fuck Pierrot.

Moaradin

I'd argue that all the exposition at the beginning with Jiraiya explaining the 9 tails was important. Everything after the break was just straight up stalling though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Makes Bleach look like it's got god tier pacing

Thank god the pacing improves after this arc and they're willing to do filler again. I still don't get how they could have done all that filler hell and not have built up a longer buffer.

I'd argue that all the exposition at the beginning with Jiraiya explaining the 9 tails was important. Everything after the break was just straight up stalling though.

I'd agree, but it's like the third time we've seen that flashback this arc. It's just over kill and they only did it to stall for time.

Looks like it's got some stone under all that wood. I guess they knew ninja would use it to fight on.

It was epic as shit when I was younger but now it's just painful.

I mean that's kinda my point. It wouldn't be epic for me if I was little. At least we had some dope music to go with shit like Goku going max power against Cell.

daveo42

Banned
All the good shows for the night are over. :(

url-17.gif

Raxus

Previously on One Piece.

Second Gear Unleashed! With a while episode dedicated to a staredown between Blueno and Luffy's fist.

Luffy's fist won.

This episode. STUFF WILL FUCKING HAPPEN. YOU SEE THIS NARUTO!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Remember when just a glimmer of the nine tail's chakra was enough to send shivers down the spines of legit strong ninjas like Kakashi and Zabuza? Peppridge Farm remembers.

In Kabuto's defense he's got one of the strongest dudes in the series backing him up, not like he's actually gotta fight him. He'd have bolted by now if he had to fight Naruto by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom