• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh hey, they're finally introducing the Wall cultists
A little something for Season Two

Levyne

Banned
Normally I'd call some of these posts hinting but I legitimately can't tell who of you have watched before and not.

Edit: What I'm saying is that it's fine since it's not really hinting because it's damn obvious..or so it seems if instead yall are trying to throw us off >_>

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Normally I'd call some of these posts hinting but I legitimately can't tell who of you have watched before and not.

Edit: What I'm saying is that it's fine since it's not really hinting because it's damn obvious..or so it seems if instead yall are trying to throw us off >_>
I've only seen Gurren Lagann & I've stated multiple times I do my best not to hint or tease. Everything else that's new to Toonami is new to me.

Problem is Isayama is pretty poor at being subtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom