• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I do wonder how Mike Tyson Mysteries turns out. I'll def tune in for at least a few episodes

This Byakuya-Tsukishima fight requires Tsukishima to willfully not use his weapon in the most effective way. He's already cut Byakuya. He could just rewire his brain so that he doesn't WANT to fight Tsukishima.

See I kept waiting for the memory rewrite to kick in but............

Everything about all the fights was DUMB

Mik317

I finally got caught up with Naruto

SPOILERS

holy shit did Kishi pull like 20 final bosses out of his ass for no fucking reason the final arc. Obito would have been fine. Madara would have worked too. But Kaguya was some fuckery. and then Sasuke because reasons is an asswipe again because they need that to be the final fight...which so far only shows how the series fell off with it giant aura eye battles..which are lame. goddam it.

RagnarokX

"Your weakness is finding out what my weakness was!"

Ugh...

No, his weakness was revealing that he knew about it. Telling your opponent how you plan to exploit their weakness just tells your opponent how you will attack and gives them better chances to guard and counter. Tsukishima should have kept his mouth shut and used the weakness to strike a fatal blow.

Levyne

Banned
Wait I hope he didn't mean that they'll be showing those awful blue borders because that would suuuck. Black borders is fine with me though

3dK38dU.png

guess we'll see?

I don't think much people care about Ben 10 anymore, but the recent episodes had a psudeo-villain with memory altering powers the reminded me of Tsukishima, but not entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom