• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
OP was pretty darn adorable. Lots of time when anime tries to be adorable is just cringy or loli.

Can't wait for AOT next week. Show's gotten way too good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yaaayyy, Robin's mom's back & then next week, she'll happily reunite with her daughter!

Now it's time for Gurren LagaaaaAAAHHHHH WHY DID KAMINA HAVE TO DIIIIEEEEEEE

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A6SMDzO.gif

Crocodile

So this giant has the "Will of D" in his name too?

That was a pretty sweet episode. Shame it seems "shit gets real" next week.

What was the officers name again? It sounds like Spandam's name but it clearly wasn't him. A relative?

daveo42

Banned
EH, don't be so quick to defend One Piece in that regard.

Oda does a good job with pacing in general, it just seems we get bogged down with a lot of minutia as the plot moves forward. Dense chapters with tons of stuff going on, but not really moving from point A to B all that quickly.

Soulflarz

Banned
*writes college essay for one school about how i love helping people behind the scenes, then a diff school that i love technology*

well thats like opposites!

Andd back for TTGL

Rutger

Banned
Tonights One Piece flashback ended on a pretty happy note, we all know that will not last long.

Time to deal with the repercussions of what happened in last weeks Gurren Lagann.

So this giant has the "Will of D" in his name too?

That was a pretty sweet episode. Shame it seems "shit gets real" next week.

What was the officers name again? It sounds like Spandam's name but it clearly wasn't him. A relative?

Not sure if it's considered a major spoiler or not but I'll tag just in case
Spandine is Spandam's father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom