• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You ever think that Kamina not running is the reason he's dead? Connect the dots Simon.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You ever think that Kamina not running is the reason he's dead? Connect the dots Simon.

Kamina took a big surprise blow he couldn't have blocked, one that he never would have taken if Simon had his shit together. That's why he's like this, dude blames himself for what happened and frankly he's kinda right.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Kamina took a big surprise blow he couldn't have blocked, one that he never would have taken if Simon had his shit together. That's why he's like this, dude blames himself for what happened and frankly he's kinda right.

Good point...

Mik317

Which is why I am actually enjoying this...because it is his fault. Normally in these situation, its not which makes the characters reaction feel off and shitty. Tales of the Abyss did it this way and it almost ruined most of the cast for example.

This kind of angst is earned so to speak,

daveo42

Banned
The thing is that Simon knows it's his fault because of his hangups between Kamina and Yoko leading to poor performance during the fight and needing Kamina to come and straighten his shit out.

Wut?

A Video Game High School commercial? On Television???

Youtube jazz stuff. I've seen like one other commercial for a youtube channel. It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom