• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WELP EREN'S DEAD.

...............YUP.

FOR REALS.

........SERIOUSLY!

WHAT, YOU THINK HE SURVIVED THAT STOMP?!

It's hard to gauge Papenbrook as an actor.
He usually gets really poorly written material (Tales of Graces F, Sword Art Online) that when he gets a good show (Space Dandy) it's surprising.

He's got the perfect voice for generic anime/jrpgs protagonist that Japan loves

Seda

I feel that putting the Annie deliberation in a flashback, after it was confirmed ... doesn't work very well. Attempting to use it as a tool to portray Eren's hesitation to fight was kind of awkward too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's hard to gauge Papenbrook as an actor.
He usually gets really poorly written material (Tales of Graces F, Sword Art Online) that when he gets a good show (Space Dandy) it's surprising.
This sums up my thoughts on him. He did a GREAT job in Danganronpa 2. It's just that he gets put into stuff that usually doesn't make the most of his ability.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Man, can Mikasa or even freakin' Armin be the main character(s)?

Literally either of them would be better.

It literally feels like Eren is only the main character because the expectation is that he'd be the main character.

ckohler

I feel that putting the Annie deliberation in a flashback, after it was confirmed ... doesn't work very well. Attempting to use it as a tool to portray Eren's hesitation to fight was kind of awkward too.
Another reason it doesn't work is because Eren is hesitant of everything. Always.

daveo42

Banned
Saying "Annie is a titan" would still be a ludicrous leap at that point.

That leap wouldn't have been made, but that puts a definite kink in her plan on getting Eren. She's have at least been questioned about it and it seemed way more serious than just killing titans because "I hate them" defense. Especially because of how suspicion Erwin was at the time that there was at least a single titan already within central.

Soulflarz

Banned
He has no reason to hesitate in my opinion, yeah. He had a few days to think this through.

Annie is fierce.

I like it.
IBGHNmz.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn it, did the ad play a few seconds over the show while it was on?

Least we got our fight with the female titan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom