• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I cannot get over how much I wish somebody else was the main character of AoT.

Like, there are literally five or six characters who I'd be more interested in focusing on week after week.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I want a Steve Blum commercial night, where all commercials during toonami are voice overedd by him. I want to hear Tom. I want to hear Zoltun Kulle. I want to hear Orochimaru.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pretty sure the author intended Eren to be a useless protagonist much like Shinji in NGE.

Kind of manga spoilers
The latest chapter even has Eren lampshade how often he gets kidnapped.

She'd literally be done with them in 5 minutes and look fabulous while doing it.

Indeed.
The Wonderful 101 would also sweep them all easily. Plenty of Unite Sword slices.

Jarate

Banned
Also, I did some teacher observations on Friday which involved me grading a shit ton of papers

Apparently, the answer to "what are the first ten ammendments called?" Is the 10 Commandments

we in dis

tumblr_nd2ednW0mf1tuatuuo1_500.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Stream went rather well. Only decided to buffer a few times near the last few minutes, but even then, it only happened for about 1 or 2 seconds each.

Though it did kind of bug me how it times it felt like I was slightly behind everyone else. Oh well, least this is still a decent alternative until Dish gets CN back.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, hard to believe there's only two left.

Anyone been watching since 2006? When it premiered on AS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom