• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
Stretchkins

I thought this was going to be one of those advertisements that lead into the people talking about rating advertisements

Raxus

So how was Naruto?

Me? I just played volley ball with an enemy's corpse and opened the gates of hell or as Bayonetta calls it 'Tuesday'.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
pPCUcki.jpg

Crocodile

But this is a kid's show.

We are aware. Are we not allowed to critique it? A show can be both appealing to kids and adults - this is failing at the latter to any adult who understands the concept of proper pacing. I understand they were under some awkward restrictions (DON'T catch up to the manga, etc.) but that doesn't make the final product any more bearable.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So Robin's gonna reunite with her mom, they'll have happy mommy-daughter memories together, and then she'll realize she belongs with the crew, right?

RIGHT?!

Jarate

Banned
So how was Naruto?

Me? I just played volley ball with an enemy's corpse and opened the gates of hell or as Bayonetta calls it 'Tuesday'.
Dont have to rub it in

Also, never played Bayo 1 because im terrible at character action games

Is it worth getting for the story alone

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, at first I thought we were back in Skypiea.

Also stream jumped in quality! Hell, looks better than on my TV since I can't get HD Dish.

Raxus

Previously on One Piece Nico Robin is a lonely orphan bullied by friends who takes solace in her books to become an archeologist but everything she wants to study is taboo. AKA the 'happy part' of this story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom