• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
To be fair, I think a bunch of people would feel pretty damn conflicted banging a mass murderer.

Well he is straight up friends with people who kill for an actual living, I dont think he is freaked out by esdeath herself, just doesnt like what she does, but shit, atleast read the mood first

Bit late, but that part where Tatsumi runs away from Esdeath in her bed is a gif I saw before the series started on Toonami, and it led me to believe that there would be dumb harem stuff in this series.

There isn't a harem, as far as I can tell, but still dumb shonen abstinence.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, now instead of 20 Resurrectijon F commercials for theaters, we'll get 15 Resurrectio F commercials for BD/DVD.

Mizerman

If there are Danger Beasts, does that mean there are Safety Beasts?

No, but there are Sexy Beasts.

29219_1277579319750_full.jpg

Well he is straight up friends with people who kill for an actual living, I dont think he is freaked out by esdeath herself, just doesnt like what she does, but shit, atleast read the mood first

True I guess, even if Esdeath has killed exponentially more innocents than the entirety of Night Raid combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom