• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For those makin' fun of Parasyte's dubstep (though believe me, it's worth making fun of), be SOOOOOOOO glad Sentai didn't use it as the OP or ED.

Korigama

iSoGHxF.jpg
So proud of everyone who thought of this when Wave said that.
How has everyone been enjoying their Akame ga Kill hatewatch so far now?
I'd be lying if I called it a hatewatch for me (having far too much fun).

The problem with the "Night Raid is EVIL" rants these guys go on is that there isn't much gray in this series. All the Empire people range from assholes to SUPER assholes whereas all the Night Raid guys are obviously the good guys even if they are assassins. The Empire people have to be willingly ignorant to spout the garbage they so often do.

Well, there was that one time
Tatsumi killed some guy and then his son walked in
. That's pretty much the most grey you'll see from Night Raid (beyond their member's backstories).

bassforever you said in the manga

This, guys really.

To answer your question yes

In a bit more detail though
Mine eventually ends up in a coma she may never wake from, odds are Tatsumi will die before the series ends at the rate the story is going though. If Akame is being shipped with anyone it's Leona

Mizerman

bassforever you said in the manga
that tatsumi dates the tsundere girl with the gun, right? so akame is not his main waifu and im guessing esdeath is probably pissed at this

Yeah, though it takes her time to finally realize that Tatsumi doesn't feel that way about her. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom