• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

SPOILERS NO

Also, they said destroying planet vegeta was only a fraction of his power, but his current form is the majority of his power. How does the equation "really really fast > planet busting laser" make any sense?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If you eat at Golden Corral, you might just be.....a redneck.

......that's why he was in the commercial, right?

.............oh right, Poltergeist had a "remake"....

SPOILERS NO

Also, they said destroying planet vegeta was only a fraction of his power, but his current form is the majority of his power. How does the equation "really really fast > planet busting laser" make any sense?

i'm pretty sure even Vegeta can blow up planets at this point

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
He's not canon to begin with!

Technically he was made canon out of how cool toriyama thought he was, and for like 20+ years that movie was considered official unofficial canon, but then toriyama sorta retconned it when toriyama made a story about who goku's mother is, her name is gine and is the most adorable saiyan you ever did see.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Bardock living on after the HUGE DESTROY BALL was actually in the mobile Dokkan battle game. Kinda freaks me out to see it there. Though I like the idea of Bardock living on and being the one that causes the fear of SSJ, ha.

Wow, been a while since I saw & read Midori no Hibi/Green Days. Yay for someone else remembering that series existed.

Totally Remember, though never got around to watching / reading. I'll probably get into it around the time I sit and properly watching something like Fruit's Basket or Dual!...

ckohler

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom