• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The police should just track down Hiroshi. Michiko will just walk right to them then....

...oh, that's exactly what will happen in the last few episodes, isn't it?

Crocodile

I was thoroughly entertained this episode <3

What's the point of going after them all the time if she's just gonna let them go?

She's conflicted between the job she's supposed to do and the fact that she and Michiko were BFFs. Will she ever just straight up "pick a side"? I dunno, we still have six (?) episodes to find out.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I bet we get our music video during naruto, with the short runtime and all
BLUE BIRD?!?
bbS2vyU.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I do love how many different kinds of cities and towns there are in this series. I feel like there aren't too many series set in fictional countries where you see that kind of diversity that still also feels consistent and seamless.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Hank Hill narrates the god channel?

Also are these commercials actually designed by the old Ren and Stimpy animators or just an obvious homage?

Okay, that episode held up better than I remember it.

I remember the next one is Hatchin focused.

Cue it being focused on Hiroshi.

Mik317

i don't like this show. there is this lack of progress which makes most of it feel pointless. An anthology type show with a main plot works...but only when the one offs AND the main plots are interesting and the main casts personalities aren't grating...

y'kno..like Bebop.

I am glad I dropped the show back then otherwise i'd be pissed. I started watching it due to the Bebop association and dropped it because school.

Korigama

She's conflicted between the job she's supposed to do and the fact that she and Michiko were BFFs. Will she ever just straight up "pick a side"? I dunno, we still have six (?) episodes to find out.
"Ever shoot your gun into the air and gone, 'AH'?"

Atsuko: "No, I've never shot my gun into the air and gone, 'AH'!'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom