• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
so I'm guessing he did a bait and switch with the blood?

It was Kakazu's blood, not Shikamaru's. Kakashi gathered it when he stabbed him with the chidori. He handed the vial to shikamaru before shikamaru ran off with hidan into the forest

DeMarco:

CRZDMjiUcAA4dA5.jpg

Pretty much. DeMarco don't give a shit. A good and bad thing.

Crocodile

That music video was fucking terrible

So Shikamaru, Asuma and two losers got their ass handed to them by Hidan and Kakuzu.

But Shikamaru, Kakashi and two losers are holding their own.

Moral of the story: Asuma sucks.

While there was a lot of stupidity going around for that first fight, at least they knew what they were up against (or had a better idea) in the next fight

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So Shikamaru, Asuma and two losers got their ass handed to them by Hidan and Kakuzu.

More like Kakashi is fucking broken as shit. If he had the same bullshit ass pulls that everyone else gets he could wrap up the entire series in two poorly paced, incredibly slow episodes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's too bad next week's One Piece (or the week after's) isn't airing this week. It would fit right into the night's theme.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Are you just ignoring the context that they now know about hidan and kakazu's powers?

Phatmac

More like Kakashi is fucking broken as shit. If he had the same bullshit ass pulls that everyone else gets he could wrap up the entire series in two poorly paced, incredibly slow episodes.
I'd rather see Kakashi kick some ass instead of Naruto of anyone else really. Too bad he gets tired quick.

Crocodile

Hidan: "How did you beat me?"
Shikamaru: "Because I fucking fooled you scrub!"

Also, zedreamcast, enough with the sexual violence meme. You've overplayed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom