• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.............that almost seemed like a commercial break cut.

TRUMP CARD.

.....oh so like Justice Girl.

Mik317

The manga has better art, a better sense of speed, and some legitimately creative abilities and fights.

It's also edgy as fuck. Far more than the anime is. You won't see many shounen series where
a child is raped than killed on top of her father's grave.

wait....wat

Crocodile

Good on Lubback for going "LOL 1 one 1 honor bullshit"

Gonna point you to the comment I made earlier.

That doesn't help because it means she has almost no screen time making her basically a non-character. She's a non-entity in the DBZ world (plus its not like this characterization doesn't carry into the movies or Super).

ckohler

Classy-Lady-In-Red-I-Dont-Care-Dance.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The manga has better art, a better sense of speed, and some legitimately creative abilities and fights.

It's also edgy as fuck. Far more than the anime is. You won't see many shounen series where

I dont think even Miura has ever went that far, I mean he had a child impaled on a spear in like the first chapter, but still.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
wait....wat

I haven't gotten to that part of the manga, but I have heard
there's an entire squad of rapists to try and prove "we're extra evil" or something. Include a clown that specifically rapes kids. Classy!

Mizerman

there's an entire squad of rapists to try and prove "we're extra evil" or something. Include a clown that specifically rapes kids. Classy!

You're correct. The group's name is Wild Hunt and it's lead by Prime Minister Ironic Name's son.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They did before, though. It was Bulat where things were kind of glossed over, minus when Tatsumi was there for it.

It shows just how much bulat was just a excuse to give tatsumi his main weapon/upgrade and a sad backstory sorta

Reading that scene made me feel like the first time I read crossed: just edginess for edginess sake

Mik317

fucking why tho?

that is just poor writing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom