• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
soul_eater___maka_vs_blair_by_yoshiyaki-d384quk.jpg

I'll make tonight slightly easier to swallow guys.

Don't worry, your pal Hellwarden is here.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I GUESS YOU COULD SAY AFTER KILLING SOMEONE, SHE WAS A....

\O-O\

......SHELLE OF HER FORMER SELF.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll probably use the Toonami app's alarm to let me know when it's break time at work. Wonder what the alarm sound will be.

Mike Ross having a money match in the r/kappa salty suite.

Time to care even less about this marathon.

Edit: it was a one round match, I'm back to caring ;_;

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hahaha, I actually found that joke about it not being activated ready.

ALSO BOOOOOO, SOME X-RAY VISION.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HOLY CRAP.

THERE WAS A QUICK GLIMPSE OF THAT DOG WEAPON IN THE BOOK.

THAT'S....actually kind of cool foreshadowing.

I uh...I'm trying to find some good Halloween anime art...but I'm mostly finding a lot of yuri fanart...

...like the dangerous kind.

The kind that makes me think, wow, I hope no one ever finds out I looked at that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know.......why would a WEAPON bring someone back to life? How would it help you in battle in one-on-one combat?

Sure, bring back your teammates back to life, but again, useless when fighting by yourself.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Seryu would make for a great fighting game character. After so much damage, you lose limbs, but gain new, stronger attacks.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, Ogre....

.......uh, I don't know, Tekken 3 reference?

TRUMP CARD AGAIN, THAT'S THE SECOND ONE TONIGHT.

Did Ogre really seem like he would inspired love or affection, or even loyalty in anyone?

Like, when we saw him he was just going on about how great it was to torture people.

Did Ogre really seem like he would inspired love or affection, or even loyalty in anyone?

Like, when we saw him he was just going on about how great it was torture people.

All a matter of perspective, Hitler lit a fire under a country that was still reveling after the disaster of world war 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom