• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
2 episodes in a row & we didn't hear "trump card" once.

........pretty sure we'll hear it again in the next episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd rather be watching Dr. Black Jack instead of Dr. Stylish.

......though I can watch Young Black Jack after this, I suppose.

Its really a shame the anime cuts the best set of fights in the series, seeing the battle with Stylish and his team always gets me pumped for whats later to come... That we never get :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They'll cut anything, except my hand when I DIRECTLY GRAB THE BLACE WITH MY HAND, TIGHTLY GRIPPING IT.

I like that they just sorta ignored the fact that they said they were having a hard time finding a match for the scissors and that Esdeath was originally gonna give it to Tatsumi.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
THERE WE GO.

14th trump card of the night. We can have a whole suit of cards dedicated to the trump card at this point.

Korigama

"Oops, oh crap! I think I killed him."

IIRC, the only other time the scouter showed up before this was when they were killing the intruders in the third episode.

Argh. Just took some medicine and you guys know how if you hold pills in your mouth long enough they start to dissolve from the saliva in your tongue and it tastes weird? Well these are possibly the worst tasting pills i've ever had the displeasure of sticking in my mouth. So nasty. Oh hey, gay scientist dude is a Titan already.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, we should learn of this new girl next week.

"Trump Card" counter: 16
"Trump Card" in ep. 8 which started the trend: 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom