• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming next...

This is to go even further beyond THE EDGE!

tumblr_lxk9qgHXZp1qfo293.gif

Crocodile

I like it when my action shows have 22 minute episodes that are filled with like 18 minutes worth of straight fighting. I wish more action shows could deliver on this (Looks at original DBZ, DB Super, 90%+ of shonen shows, etc.)

How fucking sturdy is gokus pants!?!?

Unless you want to see his junk (or that of any shonen/comic/etc. protagonists in the midst of a grand battle) they are as sturdy as they need to be. Or are you the type to wonder why the Hulk's pants never rips when he transforms :p

I like it when my action shows have 22 minute episodes that are filled with like 18 minutes worth of straight fighting. I wish more action shows could deliver on this (Looks at original DBZ, DB Super, 90%+ of shonen shows, etc.)

Unless you want to see his junk (or that of any shonen/comic/etc. protagonists in the midst of a grand battle) they are as sturdy as they need to be. Or are you the type to wonder why the Hulk's pants never rips when he transforms :p
I thought everyone wondered about that.

Also what have i missed in AGK

Everyone's already seen it if they watched Dragon Ball.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Please let Peanuts Movie be good.

Please let Peanuts Movie be good.

PLEEEAAASSSEEE let Peanuts Movie be good.

AWWW YEAAAAHHHH STARTING OUT WITH BOOBIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom